Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Room Rearranging and Peach Days

Yesterday Jory and I decided to shake things up a little bit and completely rearrange our room. Things got a little sweaty when we moved both of our beds, the tv and fridge, but we love it now.

We also went to Peach Days this weekend, which was very fun. Unfortunately without the family I couldn't find the car show, but we went to the motorcycle show, and went on some carnival rides. We had to go get peach shakes too at Peach City. We waited for a while, but it was worth it.

Friends Jory and Theresa

4 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

Good girl! Way to keep posting!! It was great to see you today. Hopefully next time it will be for more than 15 minutes!

Staub family said...

No kidding! And I just realized I was suppose to drop some stuff off for the girls from mom, and I totally left it in my purse. I'll have to try and get it to you soon. Hope I can see you soon and we can hang out just the two of us.

Clear the clutter said...

That would be nice to have some sister time!!! No worries, I didn't tell the girls aobut it after mom called, so they don't know they are missing anything. How are your things from NY working out?

Staub family said...

Yay! I would love to see you guys though. Hopefully I will come down for conference, cuz Jory is leaving with her family. I love my earrings so much! I even hung up all of the kop stuff on my bulletin. love it! Thanks again!