Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jordan has moved out


On Monday we moved everything from Jordan's room to Logan Utah. She is staying at the Valley View Towers on Utah State's campus. Her room mates name is Jory and we all worked very hard to unpack. There were alot of clothes, but it went quickly. I can only hope that everything goes okay.


Small and traditional, but somehow everything fit.

Handmade covers for her zebra pillows. Invisible zippers were a challenge, but they turned out great.

I am thinking about even joing a sorority after going on a tour. It's totally not my style, but the girls were so nice and they do such great things for charity. I sure hope it turns out okay, but if you know any secrets about sororities share them with me. ha ha!

1 comment:

Clear the clutter said...

Nice to see pictures of your room! Your pillows look great!!!